I don’t think this recipe needs much of an intro…
This is probably something you’re gonna want to try if you like avocado, guacamole, chips and salsa, or anything like that. 😉
A few notes:
- Feel free to adjust the amounts of anything to your preference.
- If you don’t have Lime Vitality, you can just use more lime juice!
- ONLY use dietary grade essential oils when you are consuming essential oils. I recommend Young Living Vitality oils because it is the only brand I trust for quality and purity (read why here).
Here’s the video on how to do it! Super simple. Super delicious. Full recipe posted below!
- 3 avocados
- 1 tomato
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 drops Lime Vitality Essential Oil (optional)
- salt to taste
- Dice the avocados, tomato, yellow onion, and jalapeno. Put in a large bowl.
- Add the juice of the lime and/or the Lime Vitality to the bowl.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Use a large fork to mash the ingredients until well combined, but still chunky.
- Serve with your favorite chips and enjoy!